Fire Station 3 – The Knights of College Park

Fire_Station_3.jpg
  • Protects one of the highest valued districts in Orlando Original station was built in 1926 on Orlando Avenue near Dade Street
  • A new Fire Station 3 was built in 1972 at its current location
  • The original Fire Station 3 was relocated to Loch Haven Park and is now the Orlando Fire Museum
  • Serves Edgewater and Bishop Moore High Schools, Interstate 4, Florida Hospital Orlando, the Orlando Fire Museum and the College Park community

Location

2406 North Elizabeth Avenue, Orlando 32804  View Map

Google Map