Fire Station 1 – The Big House
- In 1885, Station 1 was a shed, housing the department’s only fire apparatus
- Station 1 moved to Magnolia Avenue and Wall Street, now the public library
- In 1960, Station 1 moved to 439 South Magnolia Avenue, now the Performing Arts Center
- In 2009, Station 1 moved to its current location at 78 West Central Boulevard
- Some of the biggest fires in OFD's history have been in the Downtown area, an area that has the oldest and largest buildings in the City.
78 West Central Boulevard, Downtown Orlando 32801 View Map