Do you want to host your event at a city park?
You can reserve outdoor pavilions, picnic tables, multipurpose rooms, gyms, cabins and more.
The City of Orlando maintains a variety of venue options to meet your needs. Public parks are offered on a first come, first serve basis, but you can reserve a park which will allow for the exclusive use of the park for your event.
Keep in mind:
- Reservations must be paid in full to secure the event date.
- Checks are accepted up to 14 days before the event date.
- Damage and clean-up costs are deducted from the reservation deposit, depending on the reservation.
- Entertainment/Inflatable Companies: A certificate of insurance listing the city as a holder and those additionally insured must be issued and sent to the city by 3 p.m. on the Wednesday before the event date.
- A full refund will be issued if the event is canceled due to inclement weather.
- A 25 percent administrative fee (not to exceed $25) will be charged for cancellations.
- Cash or check payments are refunded in the form of a check issued by the City of Orlando and take 14 to 21 business days to process.
- Debit/credit card payments will be credited back to the same card and takes 7 to 14 business days to process.